Sunday, November 16, 2008

The Royals - 29

A Psalm Of David
Ascribe to יְהוָה children of gods
Ascribe to יְהוָה glory and strength
Ascribe to יְהוָה the glory of his name
bow down to יְהוָה in the beauty of holiness

The voice of יְהוָה is over the waters
The God of glory thunders
יְהוָה over great waters
The voice of יְהוָה in power
The voice of יְהוָה in majesty
The voice of יְהוָה breaks cedars
and יְהוָה breaks the cedars of Lebanon
he makes Lebanon to skip like a calf
and Sirion like a child of oxen

The voice of יְהוָה cleaves flames of fire
The voice of יְהוָה births a wilderness
יְהוָה births the wilderness of Kadesh
The voice of יְהוָה causes birthing of hinds
and he strips the forest
and in his temple everything cries glory

יְהוָה sat in the flood
and יְהוָה sits king for ever
יְהוָה will give strength to his people
יְהוָה will bless his people in the peace



Use of voice in the Psalter
Psalm -44 יז from a voice מִקּוֹל
Psalm -55 ד for a voice of מִקּוֹל
Psalm 102 ו from the chatter of מִקּוֹל
(with the dagesh)
(and without)
Psalm --3 ה My voice קוֹלִי
Psalm --5 ג to the voice of my cry לְקוֹל שַׁוְעִי
Psalm --5 ד my voice קוֹלִי
Psalm --6 ט the voice of my weeping קוֹל בִּכְיִי
Psalm -18 ז my voice קוֹלִי
Psalm -26 ז with a voice of בְּקוֹל
Psalm -27 ז my voice קוֹלִי
Psalm -28 ב the voice of קוֹל
Psalm -28 ו the voice of קוֹל
Psalm -29 ג The voice of קוֹל
Psalm -29 ד The voice of the LORD קוֹל יְהוָה
Psalm -29 ד the voice of the LORD קוֹל יְהוָה
Psalm -29 ה The voice of קוֹל
Psalm -29 ז The voice of the LORD קוֹל יְהוָה
Psalm -29 ח The voice of קוֹל
Psalm -29 ט The voice of קוֹל
Psalm -31 כג the voice of קוֹל
Psalm -42 ה with a voice of a loud cry בְּקוֹל רִנָּה
Psalm -42 ח to a voice of לְקוֹל
Psalm -46 ו He sets his voice נָתַן בְּקוֹלוֹ
Psalm -47 ב with a voice of a בְּקוֹל
Psalm -47 ו with the voice of בְּקוֹל
Psalm -55 יח my voice קוֹלִי
Psalm -58 ו to the voice of לְקוֹל
Psalm -64 ב my voice קוֹלִי
Psalm -66 ח the voice of קוֹל
Psalm -66 יט to the voice of בְּקוֹל
Psalm -68 לד by his voice בְּקוֹלוֹ
Psalm -68 לד a voice of strength קוֹל עֹז
Psalm -74 כג the voice of קוֹל
Psalm -77 ב my voice קוֹלִי
Psalm -77 ב my voice קוֹלִי
Psalm -77 יח the darkness a voice עָבוֹת קוֹל
Psalm -77 יט The voice of קוֹל
Psalm -81 יב to my voice לְקוֹלִי
Psalm -86 ו to the voice of בְּקוֹל
Psalm -93 ג their voice קוֹלָם
Psalm -98 ה and voice of וְקוֹל
Psalm -98 ו and the voice of וְקוֹל
Psalm 103 כ the voice of בְּקוֹל
Psalm 104 ז from the voice of מִן קוֹל
Psalm 104 יב he gives voice יִתְּנוּ קוֹל
Psalm 106 כה to the voice of בְּקוֹל
Psalm 116 א my voice אֶת קוֹלִי
Psalm 118 יד A voice of קוֹל
Psalm 119-Ts-T קמט Quest of mine קוֹלִי
Psalm 130 ב my voice בְקוֹלִי
Psalm 130 ב to the voice of לְקוֹל
Psalm 140 ז O LORD the voice of יְהוָה קוֹל
Psalm 141 א my call קוֹלִי
Psalm 142 ב my voice קוֹלִי
Psalm 142 ב my voice to the LORD קוֹלִי אֶל יְהוָה

No comments: