Sunday, November 23, 2008

Psalm 95

Walk! - Let us exult aloud in יְהוָה
let us shout in triumph to the rock of our salvation
Let us enter his presence with thanksgiving
and with songs shout in triumph to him
for a great God is יְהוָה
and great king above all gods

who in his hand has the earth's secrets
and the hilltops are his
and his is the sea - he made them
and his hands prepared the dry places

Come let us worship and bow down
and bless in the presence of יְהוָה making us
for he is our God
and we the people of his pasture
and the sheep of his hand

Today
if you hear his voice
do not harden your heart
in rebellion
as if it was the day of testing in the wilderness
when your fathers tested me
examined me and saw my work
forty years I put up with a generation
and I said
these people wander in their hearts
and they do not know my ways
so I swore in my anger
they will not come to my rest

No comments: