Saturday, December 27, 2008

Psalm 138

of David
I will give you thanks with all my heart
before gods I will sing your praise
I will bow down to your holy temple and praise your name
for your loving-kindness and for your faithfulness
for you magnify your word by your full name

In the day I called
when you answered me
you encouraged me with strength in my life
יְהוָה all kings of earth will give you thanks
for they have heard the words of your mouth
and they shall sing of the ways of יְהוָה
for great is the glory of יְהוָה

For high is יְהוָה yet he meets the lowly
and the haughty he knows from afar
though I walk in midst of trouble you quicken me
against the wrath of my enemies you spread your hand
and you save me by your right hand

יְהוָה will complete his work for my sake
יְהוָה your mercy is forever
do not forsake the work of your hands

No comments: