Sunday, November 23, 2008

Psalm 101

Of David A Psalm
Mercy and judgment
I will sing to you יְהוָה
I will make music

I will teach insight in a way of completeness
When will you come to me?
I will walk in the completeness of my heart within my house
I will not put before my eyes a thing of ruin
I hate to work distraction
it will not cling within me

A crooked heart will depart from me
evil I will not know
for slandering his friend in secret
I will destroy him
proud of eyes and wide of heart
I will not endure him

My eyes are on the faithful of earth
to live with me
walking in a way of completeness
Such a one will serve me

The one who works deceit will not live within my house
the telling of lies will not be established before my eyes
in the mornings I will destroy all the wicked of earth
to cut off all workers of iniquity from the city of יְהוָה

No comments: