Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Trouble - distress - enemies

Of trouble - iniquity (so as not to imagine that happiness is the all!) [update - 2011.01.22 - I think אָוֶן in the psalms is better glossed as mischief.]

Psalm 5:ו trouble אָוֶן
Psalm 6:ט sorrow אָוֶן
Psalm 7:יד sorrow אָוֶן
Psalm 10:ז and emptiness וָאָוֶן
Psalm 28:ג or with doers of trouble וְעִם פֹּעֲלֵי אָוֶן
Psalm 36:ד are trouble אָוֶן
Psalm 36:ה trouble אָוֶן
Psalm 36:יג trouble אָוֶן
Psalm 40:ג of tumult שָׁאוֹן
Psalm 41:ז he gathers iniquity יִקְבָּץ אָוֶן
Psalm 14:ד these working iniquity פֹּעֲלֵי אָוֶן
Psalm 90:י and trouble וָאָוֶן
Psalm 55:ד before me iniquity עָלַי אָוֶן
Psalm 55:יא and trouble וְאָוֶן
Psalm 56:ח in iniquity עַל אָוֶן
Psalm 59:ג trouble אָוֶן
Psalm 59:ו inquity אָוֶן
Psalm 64:ג iniquity אָוֶן
Psalm 66:יח iniquity אָוֶן
Psalm 92:ח trouble אָוֶן
Psalm 92:י trouble אָוֶן
Psalm 94:ד iniquity אָוֶן
Psalm 94:יד iniquity אָוֶן
Psalm 94:כג their iniquity אֶת אוֹנָם
Psalm 53:ה these working iniquity פֹּעֲלֵי אָוֶן
Psalm 119:קלג any iniquity כָל אָוֶן
Psalm 101:ח iniquity אָוֶן
Psalm 125:ה the iniquity הָאָוֶן
Psalm 141:ד workers of iniquity פֹּעֲלֵי אָוֶן
Psalm 141:ט iniquity אָוֶן

Of distress - very non-concordant am I!

Psalm 3:ב distress me צָרָי
Psalm 13:ה My foe צָרַי
Psalm 27:ב my troublers צָרַי
Psalm 27:יב my enemies צָרָי
Psalm 44:ו our enemies צָרֵינוּ
Psalm 44:ח from our enemies מִצָּרֵינוּ
Psalm 89:כד his troubles צָרָיו
Psalm 89:מא his strength מִבְצָרָיו
Psalm 89:מג of his adversaries צָרָיו
Psalm 60:יד our troubles צָרֵינוּ
Psalm 78:סו he struck his troubles וַיַּךְ צָרָיו
Psalm 81:יד their troubles צָרֵיהֶם
Psalm 84:יא in your courts בַּחֲצֵרֶיךָ
Psalm 97:ג his adversaries צָרָיו
Psalm 119:קלט my troublers צָרָי
Psalm 119:קנז and my troublers וְצָרָי
Psalm 105:כד than their oppressors מִצָּרָיו
Psalm 106:יא their troublers צָרֵיהֶם
Psalm 108:יד our troubles צָרֵינוּ
Psalm 112:ח in his distress בְצָרָיו
Psalm 116:ג and pains of Sheol וּמְצָרֵי שְׁאוֹל
Psalm 136:כד from our enemies מִצָּרֵינוּ

Of enemies - a bit more consistent here...

Psalm 8:ג enemy אוֹיֵב
Psalm 7:ו an enemy אוֹיֵב
Psalm 9:ד In turning my enemy בְּשׁוּב אוֹיְבַי
Psalm 9:ז The enemy הָאוֹיֵב
Psalm 42:י enemy אוֹיֵב
Psalm 43:ב troubled אוֹיֵב
Psalm 18:לח my enemies אוֹיְבַי
Psalm 25:ב my enemies אוֹיְבַי
Psalm 31:ט in the hand of the enemy בְּיַד אוֹיֵב
Psalm 31:יד from the hand of my enemy מִיַּד אוֹיְבַי
Psalm 41:ו my enemies speak אוֹיְבַי יֹאמְרוּ
Psalm 44:יז an enemy אוֹיֵב
Psalm 45:ו the enemies of אוֹיְבֵי
Psalm 89:יא your enemies אוֹיְבֶיךָ
Psalm 89:כג an enemy אוֹיֵב
Psalm 89:מג all his enemies כָּל אוֹיְבָיו
Psalm 89:נב being your enemies אוֹיְבֶיךָ
Psalm 55:ד an enemy before me אוֹיֵב מִפְּנֵי
Psalm 55:יג not an enemy לֹא אוֹיֵב
Psalm 56:י my enemies אוֹיְבַי
Psalm 61:ד an enemy אוֹיֵב
Psalm 64:ב an enemy אוֹיֵב
Psalm 68:ב those hostile to him אוֹיְבָיו
Psalm 71:י my enemies אוֹיְבַי
Psalm 74:ג an enemy אוֹיֵב
Psalm 74:י an enemy אוֹיֵב
Psalm 74:יח the hostile reproached אוֹיֵב חֵרֵף
Psalm 78:נג and their enemies וְאֶת אוֹיְבֵיהֶם
Psalm 81:יד their enemies אוֹיְבֵיהֶם
Psalm 83:ג your enemies אוֹיְבֶיךָ
Psalm 102:ט my enemies אוֹיְבָי
Psalm 106:י an enemy אוֹיֵב
Psalm 106:מב their enemies אוֹיְבֵיהֶם
Psalm 127:ה with enemies אֶת אוֹיְבִים
Psalm 132:יח her enemies אוֹיְבָיו
Psalm 139:כב enemies לְאוֹיְבִים
Psalm 143:ג the enemy אוֹיֵב

Can't be without a persecutor

Psalm 23:ה hunt me all my days life יִרְדְּפוּנִי כָּל-יְמֵי חַיָּי
Psalm 7:ב from all my persecutors מִכָּל רֹדְפַי
Psalm 7:ו let persecute יִרַדֹּף
Psalm 31:יד and those persecuting me וּמֵרֹדְפָי
Psalm 34:יד and hunt for it וְרָדְפֵהוּ
Psalm 35:ג my persecutors רֹדְפָי
Psalm 35:ו their persecutor רֹדְפָם
Psalm 38:כא my following רָדְפִי
Psalm 69:כז they persecute רָדָפוּ
Psalm 71:יא pursue him רִדְפוּ
Psalm 83:יד hound them תִּרְדְּפֵם
Psalm 119:פד for my persecutors בְרֹדְפַי
Psalm 119:פו they persecute me רְדָפוּנִי
Psalm 119:קנ are those following רֹדְפֵי
Psalm 119:קנז runners after me רֹדְפַי
Psalm 119:קסא persecute me רְדָפוּנִי
Psalm 109:יד but he persecuted וַיִּרְדֹּף
Psalm 142:ז from my persecutors מֵרֹדְפַי
Psalm 143:ג pursues רָדַף

No comments: